- Reducing chemical and water use
- Building long-lasting, sustainable equipment
- Encouraging environmentally responsible cleaning processes
Learn more about our Corporate Commitment to Green Cleaning.
Reducing Chemical and Water Use
Reducing water and chemical use is also good for your bottom line, as it will lower your cleaning costs.
Read our Making Sense of Green Cleaning white paper.
Building Sustainable Floor Cleaning Equipment
- 60% of all Nilfisk-Advance product launches in 2010 featured environmental improvements
- Ecoflex can clean with water only — 0% detergent
- Ecoflex reduces water consumption up to 70%
- Nilfisk EcoPads are made of 100% recycled plastic material
- Nilfisk EcoExtreme Vacuum cleaner is 95% recyclable
- Nilfisk EcoExtreme Vacuum cleaner engine is 2000W but only uses 1250W
- Our patented dosage control system means using up to 50% less water and 25% less detergent
- 25 products approved by UK Department of Environment: “Water Efficient Machinery”
- 58 Products contribute points and supports certification to the LEED-EBOM sustainable cleaning rating system
- 23 Products certified by Carpet and Rug Institute US, Seal of Approval – Green Label
Learn more about Environmentally Preferred Advance Equipment.
Encouraging Environmentally Responsible Cleaning Processes
Find out how our versatile, flexible floor cleaning equipment can help you form environmentally responsible cleaning processes — How Clean is Your Green Floor Cleaning.
Want more information on how Nilfisk can help make your company more green?
Nilfisk is one of the world's leading manufacturers of professional cleaning equipment.
9435 Winnetka Ave N
Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
Copyright © Nilfisk Group 2019