After Sales Services
Nilfisk After Sales Services
Nilfisk certified technicians are the go-to experts in the floor cleaning industry and are always committed to delivering the highest level of service. Contact your nearest Nilfisk service technician for:
- An in-depth cleaning analysis for your facility
- The complete Nilfisk line of commercial or industrial cleaning equipment
- On-site product training for your workers
- Preventive maintenance
- Parts and service
Total Assurance Program
Solutions and support with the flexibility you need
Nilfisk offers an industry-leading portfolio of reliable, high-quality solutions that help solve any cleaning challenge. Maximize your cleaning performance with professional equipment that leverages the newest technology, available with the flexibility your business requires.
- New and used machines available to meet your contract needs
- Valid on all battery operated equipment
- 12-, 24-, and 36-month terms to meet your business requirements
Nilfisk Technicians are dedicated to delivering support that safeguards performance and uptime.
- Automatic scheduling of quarterly maintenance visits (wear parts included)
- Repair coverage, including batteries, in the event of breakdown
- Telephone support from a single number: full maintenance reporting, tracking, and history
Nilfisk supports initiatives that protect your employees and facilities. We know that business can undergo unexpected change, so our services are designed to adapt as your needs shift.
- Program can be exited after 12, 24 or 36 months
- Move CAPEX to OPEX without asset depreciation
- No storage requirement for non-utilized assets in event of contract loss
- Fixed costs communicated each month
- Battery coverage for duration of contract term
Download the Total Assurance Program brochure
Need service on an existing Nilfisk product?
Nilfisk is one of the world's leading manufacturers of professional cleaning equipment.
9435 Winnetka Ave N
Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
Copyright © Nilfisk Group 2020