Manual Push Sweeper
Want to learn more?
Just push for productive reliable cleaning
The PS480 is the ﬁrst manual push sweeper from Viper, offering you a reliable and highly productive cleaning solution which is easy to use and available at a competitive price.
The compact design and construction add cost-effectiveness to the well-known Viper quality, as the sweeper is built on a rugged frame, and the brooms are rotated via a belt drive or by a simple two-wheel transmission with very little need for service since no motor, battery or power cord will require your attention.
Simple , Rugged, Affordable
You can focus on the cleaning job, and the sweeper offers great capacity with its 10-Gallon hopper. While pushed to clean indoor ﬂoors or outdoor areas, the Viper will sweep away and pick up paper, leaves, bottle caps, corks, cigarette butts – even small screws, and nails, etc.
- The compact design makes the Viper PS480 ideal when space is limited and for cleaning in congested areas.The compact design makes the Viper PS480 ideal when space is limited and for cleaning in congested areas.
- For most of the time, the sweeper is virtually service free, as it is purely mechanical – with no motor, battery, or power cord.
- The main broom is adjustable by turning the handle knob. It is driven by a two-wheel transmission, and when the sweeper is pulled back, the broom will stop rotating. To replace the main broom, just unscrew three screws on each side of it.
- Side broom is belt driven. To increase the tension of the belt, just move the plate, unscrew two screws on the plate, and adjust as needed.
- To replace the side broom, just unscrew three screws.The10- Gallon hopper is very light, and the robust handle makes it easy to empty.
How can we help you?
Get more information and purchase Nilfisk products from a local authorized Nilfisk representative
Nilfisk is one of the world's leading manufacturers of professional cleaning equipment.
9435 Winnetka Ave N
Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
Copyright © Nilfisk Group 2020