Warehousing & Distribution
Frequent deliveries, forklifts and foot traffic all contribute to dusty, dirty conditions in warehouses. These conditions are unsafe for your staff as well as potentially damaging to stored commodities.
Nilfisk’s full complement of cleaning solutions will help you meet every cleaning challenge and achieve a deeper clean. Our industrial sweepers, scrubbers and vacuum cleaners are designed for the fast, effective cleaning of warehouses and distribution and logistics centers, even those spanning tens of thousands of feet.
Boost your safety, productivity, and quality by keeping your warehouse clean
A clean warehouse promotes higher productivity and operational efficiency, while a dirty one can create slowdowns and delays.
Main benefits of a clean warehouse:
- Keeping workers safe and healthy. Many workplace injuries (and workers’ compensation claims) are due to slip-and-fall accidents caused by slippery, unclean floors. Dust can also be inhaled, leading to allergies and lung disease. Clean floors minimize these risks and help you achieve OSHA compliance.
- Making a good impression on visitors and employees. Many warehouses are more than just storage areas; they’re places where suppliers and customers interact. If customers visit your facility, a clean warehouse will go a long way toward making a positive first impression. In addition to that, cleanliness increases employee productivity and helps promote a positive work experience.
- Ensuring product quality. In some facilities, such as food manufacturing warehouses or electronics distribution centers, dust and grime can impact product quality. Regular cleaning helps you ensure the quality of the parts, equipment, merchandise, and products you’re storing and transporting.
Interested in a free site assessment?
Innovative technologies for exceptional cleaning results
Nilfisk’s floor cleaning equipment features industry-leading technologies that boost productivity and deliver consistent results.
- EcoFlex™ is a cutting-edge green-cleaning technology that reduces chemical and water use with the touch of a button.
- DustGuard™ is a must in environments where hazardous dusts are present. Available on industrial floor sweepers, DustGuard suppresses dust at the side brooms, ensuring that everything in the sweeper’s path is swept directly into the hopper.
- TrackClean™ puts transparency and profitability at your fingertips by giving you 24/7 access to vital operational data on your floor cleaning equipment.
- MaxAccess™ offers industry-best accessibility to critical components for expedited service and maintenance.
- One-Touch™ simplifies user operation and minimizes training requirements by putting all cleaning and operational functions at the user’s fingertips.
Warehousing & Distribution Playbook
Warehousing & Distribution Brochure
Warehousing & Distribution Infographic
Warehousing & Distribution Floorcare Tips & Tricks
Industrial Product Offering Brochure
Equipment, service and support with the flexibility you need
Keeping your facility clean doesn’t require a huge capital expenditure. Nilfisk’s flexible financing options provide equipment, service and support at one low fixed monthly cost.
Lowers your total cost of cleaning via access to:
- Brand new cleaning equipment from the industry’s most comprehensive and technologically advanced portfolio
- Regular service and maintenance by factory-trained technicians
- Analysis and detailed insights for informed decision making about your cleaning operations
- And much more
Free on-demand operator training
Employee turnover in the warehousing industry is high, and many facilities don’t have dedicated cleaning staff. This makes keeping operator skills up-to-date a challenge.
That’s why at Nilfisk, we offer free on-demand training via Nilfisk University, the cleaning equipment industry’s most comprehensive web-based training and interactive learning resource. This one-of-a-kind program is available 24/7 via an online portal or an app that can be downloaded to a smartphone or tablet.
Total Assurance Program
Top recommended floor cleaning equipment for Warehousing & Distribution
Professional equipment for any application and every level of clean.
With a 2-meter-wide sweeping path, the ride-on SW8000 cleans large warehouses in a fraction of the time compared to a traditional sweeper. This machine features Clear-ViewTM design and DustGuardTM technology, along with an optional HEPA filter, for the most advanced dust control available.
The SC6000 is a compact ride-on scrubber with a large battery capacity that increases runtime by 30% compared to similar machines. The scrubber features easy maneuverability, enhanced with SmartKeyTM technology to ensure operator accountability. EcoflexTM and DustGuardTM are optional for the highest levels of sustainability and dust control.
SC750 & SC800
These low-maintenance walk-behind scrubbers provide high productivity with low water and detergent usage. The SC750 and SC800 have an extended 84-minute runtime, and the EcoFlexTM system provides a green cleaning option. Both machines are available in cylindrical versions for industrial applications and employ a hopper to pick up debris, so no pre-sweeping is required.
As the industry’s first hybrid and ePowerTM Drive Combination Sweeper-Scrubber, the CS7010 slashes your total cost of ownership via best-in-class battery life, increased fuel economy, and unparalleled efficiency. EcoFlexTM and DustGuardTM options are available.
The VHS120 is a high-performance wet/dry vacuum cleaner with a small footprint. It features three levels of filtration, including and optional HEPA filter, to keep workers safe and meet OSHA requirements for the capture of very fine dust.
The VHC120 is a compressed air industrial vacuum for use in facilities where electricity is not available or not permitted. Compact and easily maneuverable, this vacuum is ideal for smaller facilities.
The VHC200 is a larger, but still highly maneuverable, compressed air vacuum cleaner that can safely collect wet and dry materials where electricity is not available or not permitted.
Our S3 industrial vacuum is more advanced machine, featuring innovations including an electronic keypad with LED indicators to monitor performance of the main and HEPA filters.
The GD5 portable vacuum cleaner is ideal for use in areas that don’t have electrical hookups, such as stacks in large warehouses. This vacuum can clean for up to 60 minutes, which makes it perfect for cleaning under storage racks; removing dust from overhead ducts, walls and utility pipes; and cleaning up wet or dry spills.
Nilfisk is one of the world's leading manufacturers of professional cleaning equipment.
9435 Winnetka Ave N
Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
Copyright © Nilfisk Group 2020