Open to the public virtually 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, airports present a constant cleaning challenge. Cleaning equipment must be highly effective and efficient, as well as unobtrusive, since cleaning must often be done while areas are bustling with travelers.
How can we help you?
Nilfisk Floor Cleaning Solutions for Airports
Nilfisk® floor cleaning solutions are designed to handle the unique challenges of the airport environment. They provide effective cleaning for heavy foot traffic on virtually any surface, removing even shoe scuffs and luggage roller marks. And the powerful, efficient performance of our outdoor cleaning equipment makes short work of runways, gateways, parking lots and sidewalks. The result is a clean, professional environment that makes travelers and employees alike feel safe, secure and welcomed.
- Use less water and fewer chemicals, minimizing your environmental impact and lowering material costs
- Reduce labor hours by scrubbing and drying floors in a single pass
- Increase the overall health and safety of your cleaning practices by minimizing slip-and-fall accidents and chemical fumes
- Clean without disturbing your guests with our quiet-operation machines
- Overcome your budgetary limitations by leveraging Nilfisk technologies to improve staff productivity and cleaning efficiency
More than 100 Years of Superior Results
Nilfisk floor and surface cleaning equipment is used at airports large and small — from small-town landing strips to the world’s largest international hubs. Whatever the needs of your airport, our commitment to superior value, reliability and efficiency is found in everything we make and everything we do.
Sign up for our Nilfisk newsletter to stay updated on industry news
Nilfisk is one of the world's leading manufacturers of professional cleaning equipment.
9435 Winnetka Ave N
Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
Copyright © Nilfisk Group 2020